Continuous Delivery with Jenkins 2
If you are looking at these slides on your pc, there are speaker notes in the HTML
- Software Engineer in Test (automates stuff for a living)
- What do I do
- Distributed systems
- Automated complex tests, integrating many different projects
- Continuous Delivery
- Pasta and risotto
Just shell scripts
Pipeline as code...
...as a key to automation
Time to work!
- Representing processes as code not only automates them, but enables a new abstraction layer
- Review, clone, refactor your pipelines
- Real programming languages get you further than constrained configuration